Important Links & Documents:FULL LIST OF CLASSES
Winter 2014 Parent Pack North
Winter 2014 Parent Pack Valley
Winter Scholarship Application
Willy Wonka Production Pack
CYT Classes – where the fun begins!
Learn a new skill!
Develop your talents!
Meet new friends!
Create memories for a lifetime!
Enrolled students, ages 8 – 18, also are eligible to audition for a CYT Broadway-style musical! Students may also serve as ushers at CYT shows, work on a backstage crew, sell concessions, deliver Star Grams, and assist with props and makeup.
NOTE: You must be enrolled in a CYT class in order to be eligible to audition for a show.
$155 - Early Registration Discount (November 4th through November 18th)
$175 - Registration (Beginning November 19th)
$20 Off - Sibling Discount (Beginning November 19th) - applied after 1st student is paid in full (full price registration only).
$25 Processing fee for all refunds
NO REFUNDS given after an audition or 2nd day of class
Limited Scholarships Available - Financial Assistance Applications on website - Scholarship Deadline November 22nd.
• CYT is a privilege and only cooperative behavior is allowed. Respect for the Director, Area Coordinator, teachers, parents, other students, and facility representatives is expected.
• Honoring language will be used. No name-calling or profanity is allowed.
• CYT expects students' conduct to be respectful to property. Therefore, any damage done to property intentionally will be expected to be replaced or repaired by the student.
• CYT students cast in the show and those who serve on crew are expected to attend their CYT classes.
• CYT expects purity of self in relationships with others and one's own body; therefore, drugs, alcohol, and smoking are strictly prohibited. Overt physical contact of students is discouraged. CYT students are expected to dress appropriately and modestly.
• CYT wants all students to do their best and believe the Lord will do a good work in their lives.
Rehearsal and Performance Guidelines
• Avoid unnecessary noise and distractions during rehearsals and performances.
• Stay in designated areas. CYT students may not leave the facilities at any time during rehearsals or performances.
(This includes breaks between class and rehearsal and lunchtime on school days).
• A sack lunch must be brought by the cast/crew members or delivered to them by an adult. (No fast food runs are allowed.)
• Complete clean up assignments on your designated day. Check in and out with the green room parent supervisor when you have clean up duty.
• Behave in a professional manner.
• Attend all rehearsals and performances unless you are ill or have received the Area Coordinator's permission.
• Be on time. (Parents: please pick up your children on time, as well.)
• Be prepared with costumes, makeup, props and scripts.
• Have a great time learning and growing!
1. Adult in charge will talk with the individual student about his/her misbehavior.
2. Area Coordinator will call the parent and explain the misbehavior of the student.
3. Director and Area Coordinator will be notified; one or both will talk with the student.
4. Executive Director will be notified, will talk with student (if warranted), and dismissal from the show may result.